Graduate - Customer Success Coordinator
Hoop is the mobile app designed to help families discover fun things to do with their kids. We have over 500,000 users and thousands of business partners. Apple selected Hoop as one of their 10 ‘Best of the App Store’ apps for 2016.
We’re looking for a passionate Customer Success Coordinator to join our team. The successful candidate will be a natural communicator. We’re looking for someone who can quickly adapt style and help us as we define our tone of voice with activity organisers and Hoop customers.
Parents love Hoop, and we’re growing rapidly. This is an amazing opportunity for someone to take a step into their startup career and help to build something brand new. Working directly with the Head of Operations & Partnerships, you’ll get stacks of support and learn lots within the role. Join our mission to bring Hoop to millions of families across the country.
ABOUT CUSTOMER SUCCESS & OPERATIONS AT HOOP
Our activity listings connect families with thousands of event organisers and class providers across the country. These businesses are hugely varied - from a stay and play that operates out of the local Scout hall, to a franchised drama group based in hundreds of sites across the country. We’ve even come across circus skill classes and baby breakdancing!
Activity organisers can sign up to list their activities on Hoop. You’ll be helping to get these providers on board, answering any questions they might have and making sure their first experience of Hoop is an all round positive one. We form lasting relationships with our activity organisers and so we’re always available to take on the big questions and the little niggles. By enabling activity organisers to manage their listings on Hoop, you will play a key role in making the app even more useful for families.
Helping families is at the core of the Hoop business and so we reply to every email we receive. In the role of Customer Success Coordinator you’ll also be supporting our users with their every day queries and talking to them about what they’d like to see from us next.
We’re looking for someone who can help build out and improve processes, to ensure that we can support our customers as quickly and efficiently as possible.
The successful candidate will be part of the operations team and will report into the COO. The candidate should feel confident communicating on email and via chat tools and should show good judgement of tone.
- A 2:1+ Graduate Degree
- Positive - shows enthusiasm for everything they put their mind to
- An email ‘whiz’ - juggles dozens of conversations but never lets up on the personal touch
- Happy to help - loves solving problems
- Confident, articulate ‘people person’ with excellent communication skills
- Able to write quickly and clearly
- Ready to hit the ground running and, where necessary, improvise to get the job done
- Super organised – a multitasker that thrives when working towards targets and deadlines
- At ease talking over email and on the phone
- Someone who works well as an individual and as part of a team
- Show solid numeracy skills - comfortable using data to inform decisions
- Prepared to get their hands dirty - sometimes it’s all hands on deck at a startup!
- A competitive salary
- Be part of a rapidly growing company at the early stage growth.
- Work on something that helps improve the lives of families and children.
- Opportunity to be creative and take responsibility for your own work.
- Ongoing training and investment in your growth - unlimited book budget and personal learning allowance.
- Regular company nights out and team activities.
- Year long travel and bike loans.
- Work in a beautiful office, centrally located in stunning Clerkenwell.
You’ll be one of Hoop's earliest team members with the ability to have a huge impact on the business so expect to meet a lot of our team during the interview process.
Successful applicants should expect to hear from us within a week or so of sending through their application.
We won’t accept candidates from recruitment agencies, so don't bother.
Hoop launched across London in January 2016 and was downloaded by over 100,000 families in our first six months. Check out our ratings on the iPhone and Android App Stores. Families LOVE Hoop.
The team behind Hoop, previously founded VoucherCodes.co.uk, Europe's biggest coupon website with over 8 million members and 4 million app downloads. VoucherCodes.co.uk was was voted the seventh best small business to work for in the UK and acquired by RetailMeNot, Inc. in August of 2011. We’re well funded, and have a small but perfectly formed team of smart people on our way to building something big.
PARENTS LOVE HOOP
★★★★★ "Must-Have App for Parents in London - Seriously, tell every parent you know"
★★★★★ "A Game Changer- So informative and easy to use"
★★★★★ "Finally! - Our weekends with the kids are never boring"
★★★★★ "Invaluable- Such a great app for planning quality time with your kids"
★★★★★ "So Very Useful - An inspired idea"